RADIUSaaS offers easy and secure authentication for accessing network resources. It delivers the comfort, reliability, and scalability of a native cloud SaaS. From a protocol side, we support RADIUS as well as RadSec.
Authentication is based on certificates. RADIUSaaS can validate any certificate which can be used for client authentication. However, to be able to lock somone out of your network with a revoked certificate, choose a Certificate Authority (CA) that has a Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP). RADIUSaaS automatically generates XML configuration files for WIFI and LAN profiles.
- WIFI (802.1x, EAP)
- LAN (802.1x, EAP)
- User or device certificates (primary use-case)
- Username & Password (for special purposes / devices)
- CAs with OCSP support
- 50 to > 100.000 users
- High availability service powered by Microsoft Azure and Kubernetes
- Dedicated RADIUSaaS instances per customer
- Comprehensive service configuration and monitoring
- Incident support and all updates included
Features of the Admin Portal
Easy download of XML files to generate WIFI and LAN policies
Find out what’s going on with comprehensive logs
Secure and easy admin login with your Azure AD account
Manage who has admin permission for your RADIUSaaS by just adding Azure AD UPNs
Mange user accounts for special devices, that cannot authenticate via certificates
Import trusted root certificate(s) of your CAs
RADIUSaaS is a pure Software as a Service (SaaS), that we run for you in our Microsoft Azure environment.